RunCore first introduce high-capacity 1.8" PATA ZIF SSD which supports capacity to 240GB. The product adopts advanced flash controller and NAND flash, contains the size of cache up to 64MB with a higher performance in read/write rate than mechanism hard drive. Furthermore, its characteristics of low power consumption and anti-vibration are obvious.
1.8" PATA ZIF SSD as standard PATA driver, which supports all major operating systems such as Windows9X/Me/NT/XP/CE/Vista/Windows7, Mac, Linux and Unix, Solaris, Vxworks. RunCore 1.8" PATA ZIF SSD is easy to install, and with no moving parts and seek time. So the read speed is high to 110MB/s. Therefore, it is an ideal storage device for commercial users’ mobile PC.
• Apple MacBook Air 1st Gen. (Rev.A)
• Dell Inspiron Mini 12, Dell Latitude XT Tablet, Dell Latitude D430/D420
• HP 2710p, HP NC2400, HP Mini 1000
• Fujitsu LifeBook U Series
• Samsung Q1/Q1EX
• Viliv s5 UMPC
• Sony VAIO P HDD, Sony VAIO UX
• Flash Management Features
Bad Block Management
Dynamic and static wear-leveling
Sudden power-off recovery
• Regulations and Compliance
• Data Reliability
Data Retention 10 Years
ECC Correction 10,000 R/W
Coming soon. Check back soon for a full review.